Monday, January 24, 2011

Worst expensive shampoo EVER.

I normally only use Kerastase products on my hair, but last week I ran out and I thought I'd give something new a shot. I bought the Frederic Fekkai More - 4 Step System to Increase Hair Density. The kit includes: Scalp-Purifying Shampoo (250 ml/8.45 fl oz) / Root-Nourishing Conditioner (250 ml/8.45 fl oz) /All-Day Density Styling Whip (75 ml/3.2 oz) / Nighttime Follicle-Boosting Treatment (100 ml/3.4 fl oz).
This product turned my hair into a broom! My hair became soooo coarse, tough and its texture changed entirely! It is definitely awful and I highly DON'T recommend it! This crappy product runs between $100 to $180.00 bucks depending where you buy it. 

1 comment:

  1. Fekkai is SHIT !!!! I have never bought a product from them that I could use for more than a week .

    ReplyDelete