Monday, January 10, 2011

My latest Splurge. Love or lose it?

All my life I've battled with my oily skin. Either products made my skin too oily, too dry or sensitive, so I constantly switch between liquid and mineral foundations. When I was in New York a few months ago with my best friends I decide to splurge on Guerlain's newest foundation "Lingerie de Peau". The coverage is so perfect that melts into the skin and my face looks flawless and gorgeous. This foundation holds a special place in my heart now. It runs between 50 and 60 dollars, but it is worth every penny, because a little bit goes a long way, just a single drop use enough to cover my entire face!

It can be found in Saks or Bloomingdales. I wear it in shade # 13. Don't forget to invest in a good foundation brush for the perfect coverage!

Verdict: LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment