Tuesday, January 11, 2011

California girl secrets!

 
Recently I discovered that my 3 year old nephew is in love with Katy Perry. Then again, who isn't? Her style is so unique and cute, it's difficult not to love her! So I decided to find out what are the beauty items she can't live without!
Katy Perry absolutely adores YSL lipsticks! I know they are truly amazing, because I've worn all of mine to the bone!

The pop star carries two shades of YSL lipstick in her purse at all times! She also swears by Beauty Blender, a fancy sponge applicator that applies foundation evenly, I guess a good alternative to the foundation brush!

Katy says she never wears lipgloss, because she moves around too much and it streaks on her face,  so instead she uses Benefits Lip tint and gets the same result!

We all know a good concealer can make all the difference in the world when it comes to getting a smooth and seamless finish, Katy Perry says she would die if they took off the market her all time favorite beauty buy, the Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in # 2. My sister also wears this concealer and swears by it!

Katy Perry's makeup choices aren't cheap, but they are totally worth breaking the bank for!

No comments:

Post a Comment