Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Faux Lashes Hallelujah!!!!

I have an absolute love/hate relationship with Faux Lashes. The individual lashes make me look like a Picasso, it feels like they are all over the place and it takes foreeeever to put them on, and the full faux lashes sometimes feel soooo heavy on my eyes that they start to itch before I even leave the house! On top of it all, I don't like spending more than 6 bucks on fake lashes, which is what I used to pay at Walgreens or CVS.

But I searched, searched and searched till I finally found light at the end of the tunnel!!! I was at Forever 21 at Millenia choosing some cute earrings about 2 weeks ago, when I was at the cashier line I ran into a bin of faux lashes that were going to $2.80 for the pair!!!

I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing, I heard angels singing and bells ringing! I had to give it a shot. Turns out these Forever 21 faux lashes look super natural, they are light and because they are veery curvy it fits the crease of your eyes perfectly!!! These super cheap and great lashes now hold a special place in my heart <3



No comments:

Post a Comment