Thursday, January 20, 2011

HOOOOOOLD IT THERE

I'd like to share with all of you another great discovery of mine. The. best. hairspray. ever.
I blow out my hair all the time, and I generally tease the roots and add some hairspray to give it that extra sex kitten sexiness. However, not all hairspray can give your hair the effect it needs. They tend to leave your hair super though, sometimes oily and untouchable! No can do.
After much trial and error, I ran into the greatest hairspray of all time (in my opinion, of course) the CHI Helmet Head. It smells unbelievable, it holds unbelievably well and it leaves your hair soft and manageable! Ladies, get out and buy this hairspray, you won't regret it. Runs between 6 to 9 bucks, depending on where you buy it. I generally find it at any TJ Maxx or Marshalls for$6.99 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment