Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oily rat hair? Not anymore!

There are certain products every woman needs to have under her sink, hair mousse, hair spray, leave in conditioner, among others. However, there is one product I haven't been able to live without for the past 10 years and yet not everyone knows about it!

I have very oily hair, and oily blonde hair is never a good look. By 5 o'clock the day after I wash my hair I already start looking like a dirty blonde rat. My first impulse is to hop in the shower and wash my hair AGAIN, even though I just washed it yesterday, but we all know it's good to give your hair a break between washes. That's when I reach over for my PSST!

This dry shampoo is the solution for oily hair in between washes and its such a cheap fix! You can find it at any pharmacy in the shampoo aisle for only about $5.00.

How to use it: Shake the can and spray it in your hair in sections. After you spray a section use a large round brush and blow dry it in sections close to the root. It will help absorb the oil and your hair will look fresh and fabulous again!

No comments:

Post a Comment