Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lingerie Adventure

Recently I went to the mall and decided to venture with different types of sexy lingerie. What I didn't realize is that lingerie stores had become such a confusing place to me. Walking into these stores I'm never really sure what I am looking for exactly and I find myself lost in a world of a million different types of bras, hundreds of thong cuts, bikinis cuts, boy shorts, V-string, G-string, lace, no lace and the list of confusion goes on. I found myself browsing through some extremely sexy items, until I ran into something that was the opposite of what I was searching for originally. Instead of find the sexiest lingerie ever, I found the MOST COMFORTABLE (and cute) underwear ever!!!!
Let me make a brief interruption regarding my discovery, to say that though it seems like all the women in the world wear thongs now a days, to me they are still as uncomfortable as they were the first day I tried one on, and I've been longing to find something cute that didn't give me a pantie line. By accident, I found my new favorite underwear and my life is now changed forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment