Monday, January 10, 2011

I little about me and why I'm starting this blog!

I'd like to welcome you to my Beauty Emporium! This is the first post to my Beauty Blog, and I'd like to tell you a little bit about me and why I started this blog.

Growing up I used to sit by the bath tub and watch my mother get ready for hours before she would go out anywhere. Whether it was before taking me to school, going out to fancy dinners or even just to the grocery store. I'd be mesmerized at how precisely she did her eye make up, how she took care of her skin and how perfectly she lined her lips. It was femininity at it's peak, and I knew I wanted to be that woman when I grew up. Whenever she was gone I'd sneak into her makeup drawers and be transported into this wonderful world of beauty and girliness. It was magical how these sticks of colors, powders and shadows could bee so fun and make me look more beautiful!

With each day that passed I would learn a new trick, a new beauty tool, or new way to apply something, growing more and more fond of exploring anything that had to do with beauty.Today, I consider myself a makeup and beauty 'connoisseur' and day in day out someone asks me what mascara I wear, what brand is my foundation or even what perfume I'm wearing. 

I created this blog to share with anyone that is as excited about beauty tips, tricks and bargains as I am! I will share all of my greatest beauty finds and you can feel free to ask me about any beauty questions or doubts!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment