Thursday, January 13, 2011

The best eyeliner ever

We all know a good eyeliner is key to the perfect eye makeup. Recently I received an email asking what I wear and what I reccomend. I have to say, I've been searching for a good eyeliner by Cover Girl, Maybelline or Revlon and its impossible to find. They are rough, they don't stay on, they are not black enough and everytime you sharpen them the tip breaks off! What's left? Paying a fortune for a a MAC or a Lancome eyeliner (roughly 21 bucks)? NO! I have found an eyeliner that goes everywhere with me religiously! It is the STUDIO GEAR Liner in Black. This eyeliner is amazing! It is super smooth, super black and it stays on FOREVER. Another plus is that the tips never breaks, so this eyeliner will last you a loooooong time! Best of all, it won't break the bank, you can find it for 12 bucks at Ulta.


To buy it -> http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1331033&productId=278&navAction=push&navCount=1

No comments:

Post a Comment