Monday, February 7, 2011

Beyond the lens

This weekend was exceptional. My best friends inspired my soul and made me believe that anything is possible.

One of my dearest friends is an incredibly talented hair stylist that is undoubtedly on a path towards unimaginable success. When she told me she wanted to do a photo shoot to display her range in hair styling capabilities, I had no idea she would be taking me on a roller coaster of creativity.

Lauren Arnone
http://www.thebeautyboxhairsalon.com/

My good friend showed me her brilliant ability to transform hair into an inspiring canvas that any makeup artist and photographer would be lucky to work with. Her capability to so perfectly craft a precise look and era, inspired me to look through my lens with different eyes and capture the true essence of her work.
Coincidently, the model for our photo shoot is another very dear friend of mine. A person who radiates beauty from within, someone who is truly amazing. She had never modeled before, and yet, she is the best model I’ve ever come across. I don’t believe any of us knew what we were all capable of, and when it all came together, it blew our minds.
http://www.korbatsouphotography.com/

2 comments:

  1. Lauren Arnone is truly an amazing stylist. I will never let anyone else touch my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photography, if you ever need a plus size practice model, let me know =0]

    ReplyDelete